The Eadin Dress by Twosisters The Label is a delicate lace mini that screams ~soft girl~ This A-line mini dress is an off-shoulder style with long sheer trumpet . . . Read More
The Eadin Dress by Twosisters The Label is a delicate lace mini that screams ~soft girl~ This A-line mini dress is an off-shoulder style with long sheer trumpet sleeves. Style with knee-high boots to complete the look.
Concelaed back zip
-Kirsty is wearing size AU6/US2 and is 174cm (5’8) tall -Kirsty's measurements - Bust: 88cm/35” ; Waist: 65cm/25” ; Hips: 99cm/39” -Please see last image for garment measurements. Please note there is an increase of 1.2cm/0.5” per size for length measurements -Images are shot under natural lighting and are displayed as accurately as possible, however, please note that actual colours may vary slightly, due to different device screen settings, lighting and other factors. Please refer to studio images for true colour, not video or influencer photos
If you don't absolutely love your new Twosisters The Label item you are able to return your order for store credit if the item meets our returns conditions:
- Australian orders must be returned within 21 days of delivery. Bridal collection MUST be returned within 7 days or late fee may apply.
- Sale items using a promo code is considered a FINAL SALE and cannot be returned unless faulty. Final sale items sent back will be disposed.
- All Bridal Collection can be refunded with a restocking fee of $60 (to cover cost of processing and initial shipping cost).
- Australian returns after 21 days and before 30 days will incur a $15.00 late return fee
- International orders must be returned within 30 days of delivery
- International returns received after 30 days and before 39 days will incur a $15.00 late return fee
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, unstained and unperfumed
- Items must still have all tags attached
- Due to hygiene concerns accessories (earrings, head pieces etc) cannot be returned unless faulty
- Items are deemed faulty at point of delivery or in an unlikely event that a wrong size has been sent and we have sold out in your preferred size
- Items are not part of a final sale promotion as listed in our Terms & Conditions here
If you are still unsure of sizing after consulting our measurements guide, you may wish to take advantage of our Buy 2, Return 1 promotion.
This is when you purchase the same exact style in two different sizes, and return the one that does not fit for a refund to your original payment ethod. Different colours do NOT apply.
Please note: If you return both items, you will receive 1x refund to your original payment method & 1x store credit, as per policy.Applies to full priced garments only.
An exception to the above is if you have used your unique welcome code on your first purchase for the same style in different sizes; if you return both items, you are able to receive a refund for one item and store credit for the other.
Please click here to read the full return policy prior to purchase.
We try our best to send out your packages on time Monday—Friday, excluding public holidays. If your order is placed on a weekend, public holiday or Monday, your order will be shipped the following business day due to high volumes of orders during these times. In peak sale times, we also ask that you please allow 2–3 business days for your order to be processed and dispatched. If you need your order urgently, please get in touch with us at email@example.com. Please take care to fill out your full name at checkout, including first and last name to prevent any postal delays. Please note that delivery notes at checkout are for courier purposes only. For any questions about your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase.
EXPRESS, RURAL and PO BOX DELIVERY CUT OFF TIME is 9:30AM (Sydney Time)
STANDARD DELIVERY CUT OFF TIME is 11:30AM (Sydney Time)
FREE Standard Over $100: 1-7 business days
StandardUnder $50 : $7.95
1-7 business days
Express Over $100: $3.95
1-3 business days
Express Under $100 - $10.95 1-3 business days
* Delivery times are estimated based on metro areas only and are not guaranteed. We are not responsible for courier delays as we have very little control once parcels have left the warehouse.
Delays to rural areas apply and may take up to 5 business days or more. Delays to Western Australia also apply, please allow 7-14 business days. For more info, please see here.
New Zealand and Singapore Shipping
FREE Express Over $250 2-5 business days
Express: $20 under $250 2-5 business days
* Delivery times are estimated and not guaranteed.
Rest Of the World FREE ExpressOver $250 3-10 business days
Express: $25 - Over $100 3-10 business days*$20 Express: $30- Under $100 3-10 business days
* Delivery times are estimated and not guaranteed. Please click here for full shipping information.