A timeless style, the Twosisters The Label Katie Dress is a flattering high low white midi. Featuring a v-neckline and deep v back with frill detail and a wrap s. . . Read More
A timeless style, the Twosisters The Label Katie Dress is a flattering high low white midi. Featuring a v-neckline and deep v back with frill detail and a wrap style skirt that creates a high low hem. The perfect classic dress for your bridesmaids or your next special event.
• 97% polyester, 3% spandex • Fully lined • Button closure and keyhole at back • Exposed zip closure at back • Recommended to be matched with nude undergarments
- Ruairi is wearing size AU8/US4 and is 172cm (5'8) tall - Ruairi’s measurements - Bust: 83cm/32.5" ; Waist: 63cm/24.5" ; Hips: 91cm/35.5" - Please see last image for garment measurements. Please note there is an increase of 1.2cm/0.5" per size for length measurements - Images are shot under natural lighting and are displayed as accurately as possible, however, please note that colours may appear darker or lighter in certain areas due to lighting and editing. Please refer to images for true colour, not video.
If you don't absolutely love your new Twosisters The Label item you are able to return your order for store credit if the item meets our returns conditions:
- Australian orders must be returned within 21 days of delivery. Bridal collection MUST be returned within 7 days or late fee may apply.
- Sale items using a promo code is considered a FINAL SALE and cannot be returned unless faulty. Final sale items sent back will be disposed.
- All Bridal Collection can be refunded with a restocking fee of $60 (to cover cost of processing and initial shipping cost).
- Australian returns after 21 days and before 30 days will incur a $15.00 late return fee
- International orders must be returned within 30 days of delivery
- International returns received after 30 days and before 39 days will incur a $15.00 late return fee
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, unstained and unperfumed
- Items must still have all tags attached
- Due to hygiene concerns accessories (earrings, head pieces etc) cannot be returned unless faulty
- Items are deemed faulty at point of delivery or in an unlikely event that a wrong size has been sent and we have sold out in your preferred size
- Items are not part of a final sale promotion as listed in our Terms & Conditions here
If you are still unsure of sizing after consulting our measurements guide, you may wish to take advantage of our Buy 2, Return 1 promotion.
This is when you purchase the same exact style in two different sizes, and return the one that does not fit for a refund to your original payment ethod. Different colours do NOT apply.
Please note: If you return both items, you will receive 1x refund to your original payment method & 1x store credit, as per policy.Applies to full priced garments only.
An exception to the above is if you have used your unique welcome code on your first purchase for the same style in different sizes; if you return both items, you are able to receive a refund for one item and store credit for the other.
Please click here to read the full return policy prior to purchase.
We try our best to send out your packages on time Monday—Friday, excluding public holidays. If your order is placed on a weekend, public holiday or Monday, your order will be shipped the following business day due to high volumes of orders during these times. In peak sale times, we also ask that you please allow 2–3 business days for your order to be processed and dispatched. If you need your order urgently, please get in touch with us at email@example.com. Please take care to fill out your full name at checkout, including first and last name to prevent any postal delays. Please note that delivery notes at checkout are for courier purposes only. For any questions about your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase.
EXPRESS, RURAL and PO BOX DELIVERY CUT OFF TIME is 9:30AM (Sydney Time)
STANDARD DELIVERY CUT OFF TIME is 11:30AM (Sydney Time)
FREE Standard Over $100: 1-7 business days
StandardUnder $50 : $7.95
1-7 business days
Express Over $100: $3.95
1-3 business days
Express Under $100 - $10.95 1-3 business days
* Delivery times are estimated based on metro areas only and are not guaranteed. We are not responsible for courier delays as we have very little control once parcels have left the warehouse.
Delays to rural areas apply and may take up to 5 business days or more. Delays to Western Australia also apply, please allow 7-14 business days. For more info, please see here.
New Zealand and Singapore Shipping
FREE Express Over $250 2-5 business days
Express: $20 under $250 2-5 business days
* Delivery times are estimated and not guaranteed.
Rest Of the World FREE ExpressOver $250 3-10 business days
Express: $25 - Over $100 3-10 business days*$20 Express: $30- Under $100 3-10 business days
* Delivery times are estimated and not guaranteed. Please click here for full shipping information.
I bought this dress for my 30th to wear to the races. It would have been the perfect races dress but.... COVID happened and no races.
So I wore it to my belated 30th function a couple of months later at a bar, and was a little worried about the connotations of wearing white, however it worked perfectly!
This was such a comfortable dress to wear, and the ruffles and lines were really flattering. If you feel you are inbetween sizes, go the size below. The material is stretchy but not in an unflattering way.
Also super easy to clean, I had no problem maintaining the dress after a big night!
Was this helpful?
I recommend this product
Rated 3 out of 5 stars
2 years ago
Gorgeous dress, but size guide isn't quite right
I am 5'9" and my weight has fluctuated lately, so I am between a size US 6 and US 8 right now. I measured myself in both inches and centimeters to see what size might fit me best, and based on those measurements in the size guide, I ordered a US size 8 due to my hips (40 inches). I have seen on other reviews that this dress is stretchy, so I was sort of hesitant about the 8, but I went for it anyway.
This dress just got here today, and it is at LEAST 2 sizes too big for me, and I double checked the label multiple times because it is just so big! I don't think the size guide is as accurate as I thought it would be. I'm bummed because it's stunning-- I'll have to go through the return process and exchange it for a different size. I'll hopefully be able to write a different review when I can do an exchange, but I would advise people to consult the size guide AND the chat assistant if you're unsure about sizing!
Was this helpful?
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …